The staff members of KMC Mangalore were rated by the students , the data of which was collected & analysed by the Medical Education Cell for being conferred Good teacher Award on 25th March 2011, during the Awards day function.
1. First MBBS
- Dr. Lata Prabhu, Anatomy
- Dr. Rukmini, Bio-Chemistry
2. Second MBBS
- Dr. Hema Kini, Pathology
- Dr. Ashok Shenoy, Pharmacology
- Dr. Anupama Karanth, Ophthalmology
4. Final MBBS Part 2
- Dr. Anand R, Pulmonary Medicine
- Dr. Raghavendra Bhat, Medicine
- Dr. Chakrapani M, Medicine
- Dr. Mohammed Ismail, Medicine
5. OBG (Patrick Pinto Memorial Award) This is a Special Award instituted by the family members of Late Dr Patrick Pinto . After being once given to OB & GYN it will be by turns awarded to other depts.. next year onwards
- Dr. Priya Ballal
ManipalBlog.com congratulates all the winners and hopes to see them continue to teach many more batches of students with the same zeal and passion!!