Everest, Annapurna and Makulu are the most stunning, beautiful and the highest mountains in the world. People used to love to see them on the covers of the National Geography magazines but now more and more people have an opportunity to visit those places on their own and reach the peaks of those mountains during the trekking expeditions.
What is more, there are some companies that make it even more available, such as Asian Trekking and this article will tell more about their expeditions and services.
Some examples of expeditions
A lot of people choose the most popular peaks, such as Everest. At the website https://asian-trekking.com, there are several different trekking trips around Everest. They are the following:
- Khumbu Three Passes Trek – it is the easiest type of Everest expedition available in Asian Trekking. It is moderate, lasts 18 days and the total cost starts from 436 USD.
- Everest Base Camp Trek – it is a hard level trek that lasts 13 days and the price starts from 336 USD.
- Everest -Gokyo Lake Trek – it is also a hard level trek that lasts 12 days. The total cost is about 316 USD.
- Himalayan Climbing course – it is an offer for the most advanced climbers. It is a very hard level trip and it takes 21 days. The price is set individually.
However, it is only a small part of the trekking tours in the Himalayas prepared by Asian Trekking company. There are also some Annapurna trek expeditions:
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek – it is a trip that lasts 13 days and it is not for amateurs. The price of it starts from 422 USD.
- Around Annapurna Trek – it is a trip dedicated to advance trekkers lasting 17 days. The cost of this expedition is 463 USD.
- Around Annapurna – Walking in Bulbulle Trek is the third trip worth noticing. It lasts 13 days and it costs about 500USD. It is a trip for advanced climbers.
Why is it worth to go with Asian Trekking team?
If you are interested in climbing or trekking, it is worth to familiarize yourself with the advantages of services providing by Asian Trekking that are the following:
- Experienced and well-qualified team – you do not have to worry about basic things as well as more advance preparation. The team will help you with everything.
- Friendly atmosphere – during the trekking you will meet amazing people with lots of knowledge and experience who will provide a friendly atmosphere from the very beginning.
1 Trackback / Pingback