Certified Translation Services For Immigrants

translation services


Translation involves converting a source-language text into a target-language text. When translating literature, a translator can use the literary license to either paraphrase or make slight changes to the translated text to bring out the subtleties and flavor of the original text. On the other hand, when translating an official document, there is no scope for this. The translated document has to be a correct and accurate translation of the original document.Translation Services

Certification of translation

In compliance with the requirements of the US authorities, translators at Certified English translation USCIS will certify that they are fluent in both English and the source language and that they are competent to translate. They will further certify that the translation is complete and accurate.

The translation will be on the company letterhead and will also include a certification of accuracy, signature, and digital bar code.

Certified translation services

People at the certified translation center process both official and legal documents. Among the many translated documents are birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce decrees, academic degrees/diplomas, academic transcripts, police clearance certificates, driver’s licenses, and other legal documents.

When is a certified translation required?

If a foreigner wants to immigrate to the United States of America, then he/she has to apply to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The USCIS expects all documents, including birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce decree, police clearance certificates, driver’s licenses, etc., to be in English. If these documents are not in English, they need to be translated into English, and the translator has to certify that the translation is correct.Translation Service

If a foreign student wants to study in the US, he/she must provide all degrees/diplomas and academic transcripts in English. Some employers also require these documents.

If a translation goes to USCIS, it does not need to be notarized. USCIS requires translations to be certified.

Why would you need a translation service while in the United States?

Here are three good ones that you’re very likely to encounter in your lifetime.

1) You want to take part in international adoption.

If you wish to adopt a child from Haiti, Vietnam, Russia, or any other country, you must obtain a birth certificate translation of your child for review by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. That’s because USCIS requires that every document submitted to them must be translated by an individual who is willing to certify the authenticity of the document in question. This job requires the expertise of qualified document translation services.

2) Your business has contacts in foreign countries.

Our economy has an increasingly international component. Almost everything you purchase in stores contains one component or another that comes from a foreign country. This requires contacting foreign distributors to obtain the necessary materials. Your contacts – and contracts – with people outside the United States.

3) Your spouse is from a foreign country.

If your spouse is from a foreign country, expect to need the help of document translation services to apply for a spousal visa. They will need a birth certificate translation to prove their identity to immigration officials. You may also need to translate additional documents to corroborate your marriage to officials when it’s time for your USCIS marriage interview. Documents translation services are an indispensable part of this process.

You can use the Translation platform online to overcome the challenges the world faces due to the current pandemic.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.