“Everybody can be great because everybody can serve “ Martin Luther
Try to acquire all these characteristics and prepare for UPSC/IAS exams in the light of your personality.
- Care about improving your community and working for general good of people. Make a positive impact on people’s lives.
- Make careful decisions after considering all relevant factor.
- Ability to lead people.
- Deal pressure in a healthy way.
- Think about the ways to solve problems.
- Accept criticism and suggestion from others.
- Read well and easily comprehend what you have read.
- Grasp ideas quickly.
- Be organised and multitasking.
- Be persistent and do not give up easily.
- Know about organisation, policy development, political process, economics and finance.
- Skills : leadership, problem -solving,research and statistical analysis, management.
1 Trackback / Pingback