The Railway is one of the organizations that people wish to work with. Railway Recruitment Board(RRB) conducts Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) i.e the RRB NTPC exam to select candidates for various auxiliary graduate & undergraduate posts in different Zonal offices and Production Units of Indian Railways.
It’s a multi-stage screening process designed to evaluate your intelligence and physical fitness. Only a few manage to succeed in this process.
The Railway Recruitment Board had invited applicants for 35208 vacancies of Non-technical posts in RRB NTPC recruitment 2020 notification on 28th Feb 2019. As the RRB application form is scrutinized by RRB, you need to check if the application is approved or rejected on the official website and the link to check the RRB NTPC Exam application status is now active.
You will be eligible to download the RRB NTPC Admit card once your application form has been accepted. The RRB NTPC Admission Card will be available for download one week prior to the RRB NTPC Recruitment Exam.
Important Documents for RRB NTPC Exam Application
Below is a list of relevant documents that you should keep ready in digital form before logging in while filling out the Application form of RRB NTPC 2020.
- Recent Passport size Color Photograph with white/light color background (JPEG image of size 20 KB to 50 KB)
- Scanned signature on white paper with Black Ink pen within a box of size 50 mm x 20 mm (JPEG image of size 10 KB to 40 KB)
- SC/ST Certificate (to avail Free Travel Pass): JPEG image of size 50 KB to 100 KB.
- Scribe Photo (wherever applicable): JPEG image of size 20 KB to 50 KB
- Active email ID and contact number
Important Documents for RRB NTPC Exam Day
There are some things to be taken care of other than practicing the rrb ntpc mock test before going for the exam and one of them is carrying important documents. Below is a list of documents to be carried to the RRB NTPC Exam hall. RRB NTPC Hall ticket printout and the official RRB NTPC Admit Card are mandatory documents without which you will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Official RRB NTPC Hall ticket printout
- The official RRB NTPC Admit Card
- Original and photocopy of valid photo ID proof
- Two recent passport-size color photos
Important Documents for RRB NTPC Exam Document Verification.
- The documents presented can only be in Hindi or English. If the document is in some other language then you must produce the self-attested translated version of the same on the specified day.
- you need to carry the originals along with the two sets of photocopies of the certificates. The board only accepts the documents if they are in the prescribed format mentioned by them. check below the list of documents you must carry for the Document verification in the RRB NTPC exam.
- Please make sure to recheck the list while going for RRB NTPC Exam DV Process as no extension of the time will be given to present the documents.
Documents for RRB NTPC Exam to be brought in original (as applicable) for document verification are mentioned below:
- Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate as Proof for Date of Birth and Matriculation Qualification. (Your name and your father‘s/mother‘s name mentioned in the application will also be verified with reference to the names mentioned in this certificate.)
- +2 / Inter / Higher Secondary/PUC/Equivalent Certificate (As applicable).
- University degree or its equivalent.
- SC/ST certificate in the format prescribed on the official website.
- OBC-NCL certificate as per the format prescribed on the official website. (Not older than one year from the date of document verification)
- Non-creamy layer declaration by OBC-NCL, as per the format prescribed on the official website.
- Income and Asset Certificate to be produced by Economically Weaker Sections as per the format prescribed on the official website.
- Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee for Economically Backward Classes as per the format prescribed on the official website.
- Minority Community declarations on Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per the format prescribed on the official website.
- Original discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen.
- Medical Certificate for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) as per Format, as applicable.
- Self-declaration for Ex-servicemen as per the format prescribed on the official website.
- NOC from serving employees with the date of appointment from current employer.
- NOC from Serving Defense Personnel (ExSM) with probable date of discharge.
- Gazette notification and/or any Legal document in case of formal change of name as mentioned above.
- Receipt of offline payment if made through a challan at SBI branch or Pay-in-slip at computerized Post Office.
- Self-Certification by the Transgender candidates
- J & K domicile certificate, if applicable.
- Decree of divorce/judicial separation from the competent court of law as applicable and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
- Death Certificate of the husband in case of widow and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
- Ex-SM, who secure civil employment after applying for this CEN should give self-declaration to the concerned employer about the details of application against this CEN as soon as they join. The acknowledged copy of this declaration along with NOC from the civil employer should be produced during document verification.
M handicapped person hu merko dv ka time prr kon konsa document lakrr jana ha