Purchasing the best car insurance will facilitate a stress-free driving experience. Having certainty regarding the future is essential and adopting preventive measures will be extremely beneficial. The future is unknown, but that should not stop us from enjoying life based on a certain sense of security. That’s why your car insurance plans are as essential as your car tyres.
Purchasing car insurance will be one of the best decisions that you will ever take. This prudent approach will provide assistance whenever things don’t go according to plans. There are a variety of car insurance plans available for customers in India. It’s important to know the insurance you need like if you’re a high-risk driver then use an SR-22 insurance company. One of the reasons for this is the fact that the number of car owners is growing exponentially.
Before going any further, let’s discuss the many benefits provided by car insurance:
- Will provide contingency funds in case of an accident.
- Coverage against loss and damages occurring due to catastrophic events like landslides, earthquakes, and floods.
- Your four-wheeler insurance is the perfect backup if your car is damaged by man-made disasters. Financial relief will also be provided against the theft of your car.
- If your car is damaged due to a fire, then you don’t have to worry if you’re covered by car insurance.
- Shielding yourself against third-party legal liabilities is extremely essential. Accidental damages suffered by third parties can enable them to file a lawsuit against you. However, your car insurance will protect you against such liabilities, thus helping you save a lot of money.
- The safety of your co-passengers is also as important as your own safety. Therefore, your car insurance is designed to protect your loved ones along with you. This means you don’t have to buy additional protection for your friends and family.
- If an accident results in your death, then monetary compensation will be provided to your family members.
- Discounts in the form of a no-claim bonus will be provided during renewal. This is generally given for maintaining a clean driving record.
How to Compare Car Insurance plans Online?
Company Reputation and Services
Choosing a regulated and ethical provider like Bajaj Allianz General Insurance for your Car Insurance is extremely crucial. It’s also essential to gauge whether your insurer is providing comprehensive services, which will adequately cover both your short-term and long-term needs. Make sure that your insurer offers round-the-clock services.
Type of Policy
There are two types of car insurance viz. Comprehensive and Third-Party Insurance; the latter being made compulsory by law. Before you compare car insurance policies online, ensure that they are of the same type. Otherwise, you might end up comparing apples to oranges.
Different companies will use different methods to calculate the Insured Declared Value or IDV of your car. This is primarily determined by the guidelines followed by the insurance company. Do remember that the depreciating value of your vehicle will be factored in.
No Claim Bonus
As the name suggests, a no-claim bonus or NCB is a discount offered by your insurer during the time of renewal. This reward is reserved for drivers who have made no claims during the past year due to their unblemished driving record. This will help in drastically reducing your car insurance premium for the following year.
This should not be the sole criteria for your policy selection but has to be taken into account along with various other factors. For example, if you’re paying a high premium, then make sure that the services provided are extensive. Utilize the car insurance calculator to ascertain the best deals available.
Visit the Bajaj Allianz General Insurance website and buy third-party car insurance online without any further delays!
Be the first to comment