1. So, what’s interesting about you?
I am a reader of classic literature, sightseer, painter, and food enthusiast. I watch medical dramas, create films on Windows Movie Maker, check horoscopes, run cross-country, and play throwball. I love listening to music and bursting into song and dance.
2. What does Manipal/ManipalBlog mean for you?
I am proud of having Manipal as my alma mater. Manipal has opened doors to me and allowed me to achieve my aspiration of becoming a physician. The excellent teaching, standard of patient care, and gamut of cases has provided an environment that has fostered my clinical skills, team work, and professionalism. I owe it all to Manipal.
3. 5 Things only you can do are?
- Sing Rihanna songs
- Watch cooking shows for hours (despite never actually cooking)
- Answer ALMOST all the questions on Jeopardy
- Daydream spontaneously
- Run cross-country
4. Manipal Vs Michigan. What’s the difference?
One layer of clothing at Manipal – ten in Michigan.
[contentblock id=2 img=adsense.png]
5. Physician by choice or ….. ?
Definitely, 100% physician by choice. No regrets!