Volumes are spoken about women being obsessed with dressing up. Yet, in today’s milieu, the male form is definitely adapting to quite a handful of fashion trends.
It doesn’t matter where you are or what you do; being well-dressed gives you a sense of well-being and a positive outlook. When it comes to men, there are some basic things they ignore, as natural as brushing your teeth at night or washing your hands, which will put a suave metrosexual male to shame.
It would do no harm to remember a few tips to look your best:
- Never wear jeans or sneakers to work. Yes, you need comfort when working and walking around all the time, so dark-colored loafers would be a good option.
- Ties make a man look hot, but unfortunately, our climate makes our males shy away from them.
- Make sure your work gear is elegant and formal. Dark-colored socks look richer as white looks stark, but comfort and coolness do matter.
- A belt is one accessory that can make or break the entire ensemble. But whatever your inner devil wants is fine if you have the knack of wearing the right one.
- Long hair might make the man look very mysterious, but short hair looks neat and more manly.
- If you are vertically challenged, don’t hesitate to wear shoes with heels. It will make your pants seem more well-cut.
- Self-pinstriped dark-colored pants will make you look taller and thinner, but team them with a light-colored shirt to flaunt a broader upper body.
- Dressing right and being updated with the latest fashion trends is imperative if you want to be in vogue and feel like your confident self.
- Most women crib that their partners are too arrogant about being fashion-conscious. But maybe these women need to look deeper and understand that even a cotton shirt with simple trousers can ‘make the man’, if he radiates self-confidence and is humble and friendly.
- Cannot help but feel ‘just not being aware of himself’ is an endearing quality about a man, but yes, he needs to cut his nails, brush his teeth, shave, and shower.