Visit the website www.mach-trade.com and find good advice and guidance about buying new and second-hand machinery, parts, and machine tools.
High-tech machinery has increased factory productivity over the years and new staff hiring has decreased. A healthy economy needs the manufacturing industry as it stimulates innovation. Mexico’s IMMEX Program is a benefit that foreign manufacturers can apply for, which allows the temporary importation of materials that are used in an industrial process or service. A running immex program helps manufacturer’s produce, transform, repair or package foreign goods imported temporarily for subsequent export, without the need for payment of import tax, countervailing duties and value added tax, if certified.
Factory jobs have become tradable on the international labour market and tend to need low skills and compensate with low pay. Higher productivity is the manufacturers cry, and high-tech. machinery is replacing workers. Machinery must be maintained and therefore jobs are created but higher skills and technical knowledge is required. Today’s manufacturing workers need exacting skills, the ability to use machine tools and an understanding of manufacturing processes. Machines need to be repaired, updated, adapted, and replaced.
Get guidance and advice about buying machinery, machine tools, and parts. MACH-TRADE deals in second-hand and new machine tools.
Machine accessories are supplied with the sold goods only when there is a written, price included agreement between buyer and seller.
- Check which parts are included in the price.
- Check that accessories required for the machine to run, if required, are included in the price
- A written agreement that clearly states what is being bought or sold is necessary.
- A written agreement is legally binding.
- A seller cannot guarantee that a machine, accessories, or parts can be adapted to suit a buyer’s needs.
- All catalog information and descriptions are non-binding.
- A seller is allowed to recede from a confirmed order contract within 30 days of the contract’s date.
- A buyer can claim back a deposit if goods are damaged.
- The seller retains ownership of machines, parts, and accessories until full payment of the agreed price is made.
- The buyer must inform the seller where the goods are stored, without this information the contract can be suspended.
- Delivery and insurance is the buyer’s responsibility. Receive guidance and advice about buying and selling machines, machine parts, tools, and accessories at www.mach-trade.com.