1. A gentleman, young or old, does not burp loudly, blow his nose without a handkerchief and does not spit when on the street.
2. A gentleman does not scratch various parts of his body or make (unconscious) bodily adjustments to his person.
3. A gentleman does not pick his nose in public or use toothpicks in public.
4. A gentleman does not loiter on street corners or lean against buildings and call out to unknown women who are minding their own business.
5. A gentleman does not undress women with his eyes when communicating with them.
6. If the boat is sinking, or there is a fire, women and children must leave first. If, however, there is a bandit outside then of course, the man should face him first.
7. Gentlemen should open car doors for ladies (ladies, fumble with your shoe, drop your handbag, but stay seated until he comes around to let you out of that front seat). I hope that you will not remain locked in the car.
8. Gentlemen, when walking on the street with your lady, make sure she walks on the inside. You walk on the outside. This is to make sure that if a vehicle mounts the curb it will bounce you first.
9. When walking up the stairs, gentlemen, walk behind the ladies, and when walking down the stairs, gentlemen, walk in front. Most of you will agree with this, because it stands to reason if ladies slip and fall, they will fall on top of you.
10. Gentlemen, please jump to your feet when ladies enter the room, or approach your table in a restaurant. This will certainly capture their attention and make them give you a second look. Besides, guys look better standing up than sitting down and slouching around.
11. Please pull out the chair for the lady on your right and, if necessary the lady on your left (because Mr Piggy on her left may already be seated and slurping his soup), before you seat yourself.
12. If you are on a date at a restaurant, make sure you can afford the restaurant, so check it out first and know you may not ask her for some small change to help with the tip. And no, you do not go Dutch on the first date-unless there was such an agreement in general discussion and is not really a date-date.
lol Indians from the third world garbage dump talking about being a gentleman…lol
That’s racist isn’t it? Do you actually believe you live in a Garbage
dump? Then why are you not doing your part in cleaning it up?
lol…I thank Buddha everyday for letting me born in a great country called Sri Lanka. I am a Sri Lankan Sinhalese NOT a dirty indian!
So sorry that you’re not a dirty Indian 🙁
Buddha was born in ur so called “dirty India”……..if u hv forgotten dat fact and whenever a disaster strikes its India who helps you out…….get a life u jobless piece of shit
I am Sri Lankan NOT Indian.
More power to you!!
bwhhahhaah the lord buddha you rever so much is also an DIRTY INDIAN!!just dont start dirty fights here,
Chil man. S/he means no harm. Just venting the frustration of not being a superpower
Superpower lol..ah man these indians and their so called dream of superpower. China, Pak and Sri Lanka will never allow that to happen. Your country is so stupid, u idiots give my country crores of rupees but have crores of people hungry.
where is sri lanka on the map?”
Ask your mom and sis
Why srilanka need indian army for protection ? (against LTTE :))
@ Sampath You dumb bastard Indian army never fought against the ltte they supported them. Our army is to great, ur army is worthless having stone age guns
SL is a piece of Garbage LoL :). India rules 🙂