It is good to perform random acts of kindness for others. It could put a permanent smile on your face, not to mention in your heart.
Here are just a few goods deeds we believe you should perform:
- Help a friend relocate.
- Be generous with compliments and be sincere, especially when complimenting another man/woman.
- Always say “Thank you”.
- Try to take time to listen to someone in need, even though you are busy.
- Send a friend or relative money even though they did not ask, and advise them to buy themselves something nice.
- Allow an elderly person to go in front of you in the grocery line.
- If you are a manager or supervisor, make sure that the people who work with you know that their contributions are appreciated.
- Instead of giving a beggar a 2 Rupee coin, give 50 and a hot meal.
- Get in touch with old friends just to say hello.
- Put a rose anonymously on someone’s desk at work who has been nice to you.
- Go clean house for an old relative and spend some quality time.
- Visit the hospital and take fruits to some of the patients who can have fruits.
- Always tip the boy who wraps or delivers your groceries to the car.
- If you are an aunt/uncle always remember the birthdays of your nieces and nephews and give them love, love and more love.
- Buy delicious snacks and offer to co-workers.
- Let a driver go in front of you.
- Do not hog the machine at the gym-be mindful that others want to use it also.
- Call up your mother, husband, lover or father during the day and just say, “I love you”.