India is a country which has unnumbered of university, institutes and colleges. While some of them focus of specializations in specific streams, others offer a bucket of courses. However, finding a worthy university that not only offers the best of education but also a campus that offers the best of both worlds – beauty and facilities; is pretty tough.
Manipal University is one such rarity, in this country – that not only offers a worthy education, but also it is away from the hustle and bustle of the city life – providing a peaceful campus life. Manipal strives to offer the best human development and excellence in education and healthcare. They aim to be the best in which ever field of education they are providing.
Here is why Manipal University is one of the best Indian Private Universities:
- Variety of Courses:Manipal offers a range of courses like health sciences, management, engineering, humanities and communication. They offer these courses in undergraduate, post-graduate and certificates and diplomas.
- Recognized Degrees:Over the years, Manipal University has received plethora of awards. Some of the top ones are –
- FKCCI Export Excellence Award
- Golden Peacock Environment Management Award in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- International Asia-Pacific Quality Award
- Winner of IMC- Ramakrishna Bajaj National Quality Award
Manipal University also is certified by:
- ISO 9001: 2008
- ISO 14001: 2004
- Smart Campus and facilities:One of the major reasons why Manipal is unparalleled to none are their facilities. The entire campus is Wi-Fi enabled from end to end. Apart from that they have world-class classrooms, restaurants and various hostel rooms from AC to Non-AC. Along with that they have well-trained faculty that aid and encourage the students to pursue innovation thinking,
Manipal also prides themselves to be a green campus. They follow and preach eco-friendly practices. They use waste water and solid waste management systems, rain water harvesting and constantly monitor the pollution levels. They ensure that the motto of ‘Green Campus’ is thoroughly followed.
- Location:Though Manipal University is nested in a small town, in Karnataka’s Udupi district, it has off shore branches in Melaka and Dubai, along with various other campuses in India.
- Diversity:It is very difficult to find a variety of students under one university. That’s why Manipal stands to be one of the most diverse universities in the country. Over 28,000 students are enrolled under the umbrella of this university from 57 different nations.
- Research Facilities:Manipal is known for the world-class research facilities. They offer the best of the world to their students and faculty. They make sure that whoever passes out from the university, gets both knowledge and hands-on experience. They encourage their students to be involved in their practical training. They have the best of the libraries, labs and various innovation center; all at the disposal of the students.
- Placement Scheme:Manipal has an extremely strong placement scheme. Some of the companies that intake students from Manipal are ABB, Amazon, Daimler, Deloitte, JSW, L&T, Microsoft, Samsung and many more. Refer to the image below for the placement statistics.
- Extracurricular Activities:Manipal University believes in having a balance of work and fun. They are not just offering a good education, they are also adding the benefit of having great extracurricular activities. From sports to music and photography. Everything is available here. This one feature, makes Manipal a great place to live and study. Some of the most known clubs are Mafia Music and Fine Arts Club, Astronomy Club, Photographic Club, Social Welfare Committee and many more.
India has plethora of private colleges and universities – Manipal stands to be one of the best. If you are looking for a quality education, along with world-class facilities this is the place to be.
Author Bio: Trisha is a professional writer and has written on a variety of topics. She is an ardent reader, a traveler and a passionate photographer. She wants to explore the world and write about whatever comes across her way. Google+|| LinkedIn.
Images source: http://manipal.edu/