Last Updated on
College to theek hai, par Hostel life kaisi hai?
Since all of you are done with the counseling and are interested about Hostel stuff here’s a list of stuff that might help you out.
Inside the Hostel campus
- Login : Multicuisine restaurant
- Saras : Dairy (&fruits) related products + Shakes/Juicies + loads of stuff
- Kebab Nation : Kebabs and stuff
- Tandoor : They’ve got North Indian food
- Delight Juices : Shakes/Fruits/Eggs/Chicken/Maggi and related stuff
- Chatkara : Indian cuisine food and stuff
- South Indian : Do I need to explain this?
- Yo-Zing : Chinese cuisine
- All Mart : MUJ’s Walmart
- Crazy Chef : Burgers, Chicken related stuff and a really big menu
- Zaika : Alternative of Tandoor
- Pizza Hut : Uhm…Pizza Hut?
- Dialog : Café that’s better than Pizza Hut
- Let’s Go Live : Omelettes/Pasta/Lasagne
- Cruncheez : MUJ’s KFC
- Dev Sweets : Shakes/Cakes/Sandwiches/Burgers
- Tea Tradition : Pastas/Pizzas/Tea(obviously)
- Chilling Point : Similar to Dev and Delight
- Health Bar : Gym walo ke liye
- Keep stuff packed in your room, just in case if you end up with a midnight food crisis (which you definitely will)
- Make friends who can share their food in a crucial time like that.
- If you aren’t good with storing food or don’t have good friends, don’t worry. We’ve a Night Canteen as well. It operates during 11PM-1:50AM where you can order food from like 3 outlets. Student Council is working towards adding more Outlets!
In College Campus
- Nescafe (that’s we call it)
- That’s Eat
Hostel Life at MUJ: Places to Hangout? (written by someone who doesn’t hangout much)
- Highway King
- Cross Roads Cafe
Campus Area se koso door