We at ManipalBlog are pleased to announce a writing contest in association with novelist Parul Mittal, whose latest book “Arranged Love” hit the shelf’s late last year. You can read a detailed review of the novel at the link above.
Theme of the Contest: How do you know when someone is your Mr/Ms Right?
Entries will be accepted between 12:00 AM , 25th January 2013 and 11:59 PM 5th Feb 2013. The entries will be published online at Manipalblog.com as and when we receive them. Results will be announced on or before 14th February 2013 !
- This contest is open to everyone above the age of 16 and residing in India during the contest period.
- Only original, unpublished, fictional short stories/essays written in English without profanity are eligible.
- There is no word limit, You can write in one sentence or write an essay.
- Each article must contain solely the entrant’s original ideas and language. Your submission of the article and entry form is your guarantee that you are the sole author and copyright holder of the article.
- The participant must visit and like the authors Facebook page – Parul A Mittal
2. Restrictions: Entries may not be submitted for publication or published elsewhere (either digitally or in print). Incomplete or illegible entries and entries that do not meet the Eligibility standards in these official rules may be disqualified.
Prizes: Each participant will receive a certificate of appreciation from ManipalBlog. Winners will each receive an author signed copy of “Arranged Love” , Parul Mittal’s racy new comic-romance novel.
How to Enter: There is NO FEE to enter this contest. Mail your story/essay in the body of the email to [email protected], with subject as AL-MB writing contest. Please mention your Name, Age, Gender, your college/workplace affiliation, City and telephone number in the mail.