The exam centre for JEE main 2019 was released already. All the candidates who have applied for this year’s JEE main can check their exam centre. When you will open the link you will be required to log in through your application number and password. For JEE Main Exam Centres, students have already given three choices and out of these choices, NTA has allocated one city to the candidate.
JEE Main exam will be conducted twice by NTA from this year i.e. in January as well as in April. The first exam will be conducted in January and is taken for admission for programs in IIT’s, NIT’s, and other technical institutions. Those candidates who wish to apply for this entrance test will submit the application form online through the website-www.jeemain.nic.in.
JEE Main Exam Centre
The candidates who are appearing for both the paper that is paper 1 and paper 2, should take note of their exam centre, date, and shift. As all these things will be different for both the exams. To know the exact details of all these things you need to check your admit card. The admit card is available for download on the official website of NTA.
The first exam JEE main will be conducted from January 6 to January 20 in 258 cities around India. For the candidates who have applied for the exam can their details through the below procedure.
- Go on to the official website of NTA, www.nta.ac.in.
- On the home page of the website, search for the word application and then click on JEE main 2019.
- Then under the current events, you will find ‘registered candidate sign in’, click on this.
- Now, login with your application number and password you must have received during the time of registration.
- When you log in your details, you will find the city, exam centre, and shift details.
There is another way as well to check your details. In this method, candidates need to directly go to the JEE main website and follow these steps:
- Login with your credentials on the official website of NTA.
- On the home page you will find ‘Latest @ NTA’, there you need to click on the link which says JEE main date, examination city, and shift.
- Fill all the necessary details and log in again.
- You will find all the details required.
- The candidates who are appearing for the main exam need to carry the admit card to the centre.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without a proper admit card.
- For the people giving exam in the morning, the shift needs to reach the hall before 1 hour of the exam.
- The invigilator will start checking for admit card at Lea 30 minutes before the exam.
Below are the Timings for the Exam and JEE Main Ticket Checking:
Admit card checking time for shift 1 – 9 am to 9:15 am.
JEE main exam time for shift 1 – 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.
Admit card checking time for shift 2 – 2 pm to 2:15 pm.
JEE main exam time for shift 2 – 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
For candidates who are not able to download the admit card from the website, there is a helpline that they can approach. This NTA helpline available from 10 is to 5 pm from 17th December 2018 to 23rd January 2019. There are also test practice centres made available by the NTA for the students. This provision is made for the practice of students. Here students can go and have an experience of giving the online exam through mock tests. For registration of mock tests or test practice centres, candidates need to do it from the official website of JEE main or NTA.