Have you ever wondered why a candle flame is yellow? Have you ever wondered why consumers prefer the brands they do? Have you ever wondered if taste buds age? Why aromas trigger emotions? Why some people shrink and some don’t? Have you ever wondered what does it mean to love someone?
How many of you have had suchquestions during the different phases of your life? How many of us were embarrased to ask these questions to your friends and relatives? How many of us have turned to online websites to answer these Questions and Answers?With the advent of the Wikipedia and such other related sites, learning these answers has become easy.
Exposix is a site about sharing and exposing everything! There are many Questions, Answers, Guides, Tutorials and anything else members want to share or expose to the world. You can still remain anonymous unlike Facebook or other similar social networking sites.
Social media can help remove barriers to engaging people, communities and public sector agencies and creates the potential to:
- gather community opinion on key issues and policies
- join existing social media conversations, in particular discussions on topics relevant to the agency
- keep abreast of the latest developments in fields of interest
- form relationships beyond organisational boundaries, both internal and external to government
- disseminate information to clients in combination with existing channels
- receive feedback on services and ideas on how to improve, and
- collaborate with other agencies, as the focus of social media should be to address a topic or problem rather than the structure of a single agency.
But what about the Questions and Answers in the title of this post? These and other such personal questions may be an individual one and as such you might not find a tailor made answer that suits you! When such questions arise, sites such as Exposix come in to the picture. At its simplest, Exposix is interacting with others while creating content. Content can be discussions, videos, opinions, photos, and much more. The real power of Exposix comes from the fact that anyone can play any role. Anyone can share and expose their views to the entire world for free.
This means users can interact with everyone. Fast. and Free. Anyone has the power to initiate the flow of information.Exposix is particularly effective for Questions and Answers that we are afraid or embarrased to put to our fellow friends and relatives because they are very personal in nature. It involves using the ‘crowd’ as a source of expertise or skill, and asking for solutions to a problem. It is the opening of a specific question to a wide group which makes the activity ‘crowd-sourcing’.
P.S.: For those of you who are still wondering whether wearing a Bra while sleeping is Bad , Click Here.