Most adults gain some weight during holidays. Exercise is an effective way to prevent weight gain. You don’t have to go to the gym to be active. There are many things you can do during holidays to get 30 minutes of exercise daily.
- Play with Kids in your home or at your neighbour’s place. The younger the better. All that crawling and jumping around is sure to keep you on your toes!
- Dance at a party. Of course, do check your calorie intake at the party too!
- Stretch or jump indoors
- Walk with family or friends after a big meal. Will help you stay fit both physically and emotionally!
- Help with housework: Mom will appreciate it and you get to take your mind of stressful stuff.
- Climb stairs
- Explore a new shopping mall.
- Visit new neighborhoods. Explore new places on foot as much as possible.
- Bring your family to the park/beach.